Life 'n Balance
- What is a psychologist and what do they do?
"A psychologist studies how we think, feel and behave from a scientific viewpoint and applies this knowledge to help people understand, explain and change their behaviour."
Canadian Psychological Association, 2016
- from The College of Alberta Psychologists
The provisional psychologist at Life 'n Balance uses an integrated approach in counselling, including Solution Focused Therapy, Mindfulness informed Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, and Existential Therapy approaches. They work with individuals, couples, children and adolescents to help improve, and support people going through, various challenges including: relationship conflict, anger, stress, anxiety, depression, and parenting issues.
- Adult Individual Counselling
- Couples Counselling
- Family Counselling
- Child/Adolescent Individual Counselling
- No-charge 15 minute Consultation